Wow y'all. Mardi Gras Day 2016 was simply beautiful, from Ajmal "Mas Man" Millar's carnival costume design to our surprise musical guests Wasted Potential Brass Band. We packed out Sound Table Space 2 and let people know a cold, snowy February Tuesday wasn't even about to let keep us down.
Thanks again to everyone involved in this year's production, especially our core planning team - Trey, Corey, Marisa, & Teya.
- Event production: Soul Spin & the2econdfloor
- Venue & menu/drinks: Karl Injex & Navarro Carr (w/ great staff) (the Sound Table)
- Lighting & A/V design: Soul Spin
- DJ sets: Trey West & Jay Marz
- Live brass band: Wasted Potential
- Graphic design: Citizen LMS
- Marketing & public relations: Applause Public Relations
- Costume art: Ajmal "Mas Man" Millar
- Visuals: Krewe de Bieuxty
Save those beads folks - you'll need them next year.